Section updated: 28th March 2022
As of March 28th, 2022, Poland has lifted most of its Covid-19 travel restrictions, including the quarantine requirements for travellers arriving from EU/Schengen and non-EU/Schengen countries. In addition:
- Proof of vaccination and negative test result is no longer required upon border crossing.
Completing the Passenger Locator Form is no longer required.
- Masks are no longer required in indoor spaces, public transportation, airports, stores, office buildings, tourist attractions, etc.
- However, masks are still required in health care facilities and pharmacies.
- Our venue for ChillZouk has no special COVID-19 regulations.
- Domi&Hoi Team will no longer request negative Covid-19 tests.
- Face masks are not mandatory, but you can choose to wear one at any time if you wish.
- We would still advise all participants to get adequate travel insurance that covers COVID-19 complications.
- Our previous relaxed COVID-19 refund/spot transfer policy is no longer valid. Our normal refund/spot transfer policy is back in place with immediate effect (from 28th March 2022).
We understand planning international travel can be challenging, so hopefully, this information is useful for your planning and helps reduce some of your worries.
Please note: This section is focused on COVID-19 vaccine / non-vaccine / quarantine / PCR or Antigen test entry requirements only, and it does NOT cover information about general travel entry requirements such as visas. You will still need to do your own research and check what entry requirements apply to your passport or nationality. For general travel entry requirements to Poland, as a starting point, we would suggest checking your government website for this information.